Friday, June 19, 2009

Sex and the City

Is it so completely sad and pathetic that I am completely content watching my favorite movie, Sex and the City, with a glass of red wine? The movie makes me so happy inside. I fell in love with the series and adore Sarah Jessica Parker so tonight could not get any better. The movie makes me even more ecstatic because every time I watch it I pick out something new of theirs that I want to go out and purchase. Most of the items are big investments but I have my wish list on a sticky note on my desktop to remind me of why I'm saving my money. For example, I love the red vintage floral dress she wears here. 
Or this green floral jacket that i can't seem to find the designer for. Yes, I'm really into floral prints right now but it can't be the tacky small floral print reminiscent of the 80's....in a bad way. 
I love those black Dior shoes she's wearing too.
And let me just tell you...Mr. Zac Posen did the most beautiful job on the bridesmaids gowns for this movie. It is unreal. So beautiful. 

And this dress below that Carrie wears for Fashion Week in the movie by Dolce & Gabbana is my favorite. I will own it one day...20 years from now maybe, but someday.

And last but not least, Carries vintage frock by the late Yves Saint Laurent. Stunning and yet, flattering. And those damn Dior sandals again lol.


Must go to sleep now for work tomorrow! 
Have a wonderful Father's Day weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you guys! Your comments make me smile :) It's like getting mail (and not the bills). Have a fabulous day!